Interactive Designer – AR/VR
Stereoscape’s interactive 3D and XR solutions make complex information clear, convert static to dynamic and turn boring into interesting. We help people understand more, learn faster and work smarter in use cases from marketing & sales to learning and maintenance. Our enterprise clients benefit from new opportunities to drive sales, save costs and improve productivity. Replacing physical by virtual, our solutions also help reduce the carbon footprint.
We are looking for an Interactive Designer to take interactive AR/VR concepts through each phase of the design process, whilst collaborating with clients and our in-house and extended teams. Typical work includes concepting and creation of new projects and occasional updates to existing ones for a wide range of uses and clients. Our projects are typically delivered as apps for online/offline use.
The Interactive Designer we are looking for:
- Is a highly motivated and responsible person, excited about XR and its huge potential
- Preferably has 3+ years of experience as an interactive designer, but if you’ve just graduated, don’t be shy – apply!
- Is willing and able to take the lead on interactive design projects including managing project timelines and budgets
- Has strong concepting and design skills and is effective at communicating conceptual ideas and detailed designs – both verbally and visually to our clients
- Is proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, XD or comparable UI/UX software
- Works positively, enthusiastically and respectfully with other team members
- Has a Bachelor’s degree with studies in visual / interactive / information / UX design or another related field
- Has excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, Finnish is a plus
We offer you:
- An opportunity to work in trailblazing XR projects with some of the finest companies in their industries
- A professional growth opportunity as part of an ambitious team, building game-changing interactive XR solutions
- Flexible work arrangements
- Centrally located office in the heart of Helsinki, at Kamppi
Join our team:
Think you have what it takes to join our team? If so, we’d love to learn more about you.
Use the link below to send your application, résumé and possible portfolio link and tell us what you’d bring to Stereoscape. Send your application latest 28.2.2019 and we’ll be in touch a.s.a.p. To find out more, kindly contact CTO Ferhat Sen at email@example.com or +358 (0)40 162 7655.