Creative Producer for XR, Virtual and augmented reality
Stereoscape’s mission is to make people’s work easier with the help of smart product communication. We combine interactive & information & visual design with 3D & XR technologies and SW development to build solutions that enable smart interactions between people, products and product data.
We have an exciting opportunity for a talented Creative Producer to join our 3D & XR team. As the Creative Producer for XR, you will drive the design, development, and management of 3D & XR projects. You will project manage and keep stakeholders informed on project progress while you guiding the 3D artists and developers to create interactive solutions that are targeted for VR, AR or touch interfaces. You will cooperate with other members of the team to ensure a seamless implementation and delivery of client projects.
- Producing creative 3D/VR/AR solutions
- Working across multiple brands and projects, within allocated budget and time
- Overseeing projects from conception to delivery
- Working closely with creative and technical teams to plan the development, budgeting and scheduling of the projects
- Sourcing and working with external partners as each project requires
- Briefing 3D artists, designers and developers and confidently leading projects in a professional and intelligent manner
- Providing production reports on the progress of the work
- Working with marketing team to produce internal marketing assets (images, videos etc)
- An understanding of 3D asset creation and programming for real-time render using Unity or Unreal Engine, having VR/AR experience is a plus
- Experience in project management for real-time render/gaming
- Experience in manage multiple projects, including the details of production such as design, asset management, schedule, budget, quality assurance
- Experience working with artists and developers
- Experience of Adobe Photoshop, XD, Premiere, After Effects
- Creative and innovative
- Strong problem solving abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, Finnish is a plus
We offer you:
- an opportunity to be involved in groundbreaking projects
- work in agile environment in an ambitious company
- attractive office in the heart of Helsinki, at Kamppi
- an opportunity becoming part of dynamic team with game-changing solutions
Could this be you? If you think so, we’d love to learn more about you.
Please apply below, latest 28.2.2019 and we will contact you a.s.a.p. If you want to find out more, kindly contact CTO Ferhat Sen at email@example.com or +358 (0)40 162 7655.