Stereoscape's mission is to make people's work easier with the help of smart product communication –enabling smart interactions between people, products and product data. We combine interactive & information & visual design with 3D/AR/MR/VR technologies and software development to deliver solutions that are used in a range of applications – from marketing & sales to training and maintenance. We work with world-class corporate clients in technology and other industries. For more information about the projects we have delivered, please visit https://www.stereoscape.com/wo...
We are looking for a highly motivated Senior Solution Sales Engineer with a focus on enterprise solutions to join our team. You will manage a portfolio of existing enterprise accounts and targeting new potential clients. We are looking someone with experience creating and nurturing business relationships, developing account management strategies and coordinating with internal teams to deliver solutions that meet our clients’ needs.
· Drive new business development, establish new and build up existing client relationships
· Understand and interpret client requirements
· Prepare proposals, value propositions and sales contracts
· Ensure successful delivery of our solutions, meeting client needs and objectives
· Collaborate with marketing, design & development and production teams
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
· Is results driven and able to achieve objectives by actively identifying opportunities and building a solid sales pipeline
· Has excellent sales planning and closing skills
· Is comfortable preparing and delivering compelling face-to-face sales presentations
· Is able to build trust and rapport with clients
· Is willing to learn new skills and technologies and work in a highly collaborative environment
· Has a master’s degree or equivalent and preferably 3+ years of experience in technology industry
· Has excellent communication skills in English and preferably also in Finnish
We are offering an opportunity at the cutting edge of a rapidly growing industry. Extended reality is disruptive, transformative and a lot of fun to work with. Seizing the opportunities of XR and putting the new technologies at the service of people is both exciting and meaningful. You will work with a multinational team of enthusiasts, eager to help you succeed as a member of the Stereoscape team. Our office is located at Kamppi, Sähkötalo, Helsinki.
Could this be you? If you think so, we'd love to learn more about you.
Please send your application to email@example.com or apply below as soon as possible, but no later than 28 February 2020. If you want to find out more, kindly contact Heli Nelimarkka at firstname.lastname@example.org or +358 (0)45 671 4474. We will be more than happy to tell you more about Stereoscape and the job opportunity.